The Wicked Edge Go holds the angle while both sides of knife are sharpened at the same time, creating a perfectly shaped edge. The Go is made from high quality, aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel. The Wicked Edge Go is portable enough to take anywhere. A base is not required to use the Go, simply clamp it to any surface with the supplied clamp and start sharpening. 2017 Accessory of the Year - Blade Show and International Cutlery Fair.
- Angle Control: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen wrench
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- Max blade length: 15"
- Base: C-clamp included
- Tool Roll included
- Medium Coarse 200 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 each)
6061 T6 Aluminum
Weight: 4.2 LBS
- Dimensions: 12"w x 4"d x 4"h
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Wicked Edge Dealer!