The White River Hunter is designed for processing animals of any size as well as tasks encountered on the hunt. It is also ideal for woodwork and general camp tasks with a supremely ergonomic handle leading to an extremely viable bushcrafting knife. It comes with a leather sheath, and was designed by custom knife maker Owen Baker Jr.
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: .13"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Steel, 58-60 HRC
- Handle Length: 4.75"
- Handle Material: Red & Black Richlite
- Weight: 4.3 oz w/out sheath
- Carry System: Leather Sheath
- Made in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized White River Knife & Tool Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!