TOPS Wilderness Guide 4.0 Survival Knife & Kit WSG-4
The TOPS Wilderness Guide 4.0 is a result of long thought and substantial input from professional Outdoorsmen.
With some 16 million backpackers just in the USA, plus all the Mountain Bikers, Trekkers, Sea Kayakers, Climbers, and Survivalists, we realized that no one knife would do it for all. Therefore, this design is highly functional, using 1/8" thick, easy to re-sharpen 1095 High Carbon alloy. It has an exceptionally wide blade (1 1/2") with a blade length of 4 1/2", and generally suits a wide variety of outdoor requirements.
Leo Espinoza designed a very functional handle that fits the hand well with excellent traction and a slight recurve at the back to keep the grip secure in wet conditions.This is a great addition to the gear of any outdoor guide, backpacker, outdoorsman, or camper.
- Overall Length: 8 3/4"
- Blade Length: 4 1/4"
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel, 56-58 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Coating
- Handle Length: 4 1/2"
- Handle Material: Tan Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 6.5 oz. w/o sheath; 10.7 oz. w/ sheath
- Carry System: Coyote Tan Ballistic Nylon Sheath w/ Removable Flap
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- USA Made Emergency Whistle (126Db)
- Dog Tag Size Signal Mirror
- Steel Snap Link 3/16" x 2"
- Fresnel Lens
- 12 Feet of Fluorescent Trail Marking Tape
- Liquid Filled Compass
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized TOPS Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!