TOPS Mil-SPIE 3.5 Folder Knife MIL3.5H-03
The name Mil-SPIE is an acronym that the DOD came up with several years ago. It stands for (Military-Special Projects Individual Equipment), this was to enable Special Operation Forces within the Military to help develop, test, evaluate and acquire 'out of the ordinary' and 'outside of normal channels' items that they require.
This folder is a combination of rugged good looks, lite weight, secured grip, great working blade, sturdy clip attachment.
- Overall Length: 8"
- Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Blade Material: N690Co Cobalt Vanadium Steel, 58-60 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Coating
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Closed Length: 4 1/2"
- Handle Material: Tan Aircraft Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Safety System: Liner Lock
- Carry System: Pocket Clip
- Hand Crafted in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized TOPS Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!