Mark Hazen has been designing and making custom knives since 1976. He has had a lot of success through the years. The Legion model has been one of his most popular. He approached TOPS Knives in 2015 with the prospect of making one of his designs as a production piece. Needless to say, TOPS was happy to oblige. The Hazen Legion 6.0 is a slim, tactical knife that has sleek lines. It was designed for combat. The tip is great for deep penetration, and the long blade gives plenty of real estate for slashing cuts too. Aside from being a tactical knife, this piece is great for field operators as it will perform many outdoors tasks well. Plus, 1095 high carbon steel is easy to re-sharpen in the field when it becomes necessary. With comfortable Black Linen Micarta handle scales and a nice Kydex sheath, this blade is ready right out of the box.
- Overall Length: 11.9"
- Blade Length: 6.7"; w/ 6" Cutting Edge
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel, 56-58 HRC
- Blade Thickness: .19"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Sandblasted
- Handle Length: 5.2"
- Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta
- Weight: 9.1 oz. w/out Sheath; 11.8 oz. w/Sheath
- Carry System: Kydex Sheath w/Rotating Steel Spring Clip
- Hand Made in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized TOPS Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!