The Bartender Defender XL is a follow up to TOPS’ very popular Bartender Defender. This model was made thanks to specific customer feedback. Many liked that the original was extra small and lightweight, but wanted a slightly longer blade to work with. Don’t let the “XL” fool you. This new model is still less than 5.5” long when it’s sheathed, but has a blade over 2” long. Another update is that the bottle opener is accessible without having to remove the knife from the sheath. TOPS went with a smooth and attractive tumble finished 1095 blade with a clear Cerakote to protect from rust. The Bartender Defender XL is an excellent choice for those who are constantly opening boxes and/or brews.
- Overall Length: 4.63"
- Blade Length: 2.13"
- Blade Thickness: .13"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel, 56-58 HRC
- Blade Finish: Tumble Finish w/ Clear Cerakote
- Handle Length: 2.5"
- Handle Material: Skeleton
- Weight: 1.6 Oz. w/out Sheath; 2.4 Oz. w/ Sheath
- Carry System: Kydex Neck Sheath w/ Ball Link Chain
- Hand Crafted in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized TOPS Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!
Please note: This listing is for the knife and sheath only, the compass and cord in the picture are not included.