TOPS Black Rhino SERE Instructor Survival Knife BRM-101
SERE Instructors Choice - This knife/tool is a very well thought out and executed piece of field equipment. Its unique point configuration allows for deep penetration as well as close up work. Its thick blade and the pry-splitter at the back of the handle make it ultra dependable and a real winner in the field.
- Overall Length: 10 3/4"
- Blade Length: 5"; w/ 5" Cutting Edge
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel, 58-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Modified Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Coating
- Handle Length: 5 3/4"
- Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta®
- Weight: 15.0 oz. w/out Sheath; 18.7 oz. w/Sheath
- Carry System: Kydex Sheath
- Hand Made in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized TOPS Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!