Horkos (or-kos) - Horkos, is a sacred oath and the demon protector of honor / oaths in Greek language and myth. This knife was commissioned by the Combat Weapons Team of the United States Military Academy (West Point, NY), with custom etching to honor the graduating class. As all academy graduates are defenders of our freedom and take a sacred oath to the US constitution, we think the name fits! This blade is designed to be a great all around combat / utility knife.
- Overall Length: 10 7/8"
- Blade Length: 5 11/16"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel, 59-60 HRC
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Tungsten DLC
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Carry System: Black Kydex Sheath
- Made in the US
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Spartan Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!