This Silverthorn Knife was designed and made by Daniel Hilgenberg. The one-of-a-kind handle scales are prickly pear cactus cast in magma acrylic from Tim Kipps, fastened with Corby bolts and a single lanyard hole at the butt. It boasts a 5.25" San Mai blade. "San Mai" construction is clad in 304 S/S with a S5 core. It tips the scales at a solid 9.2 Oz.
- Overall Length: 10.125"
- Blade Length: 5.25"
- Blade Thickness: .235"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: San Mai 304 S/S w/ a S5 Core
- Blade Finish: San Mai
- Handle Length: 4.875"
- Handle Material: Prickly Pear Cactus in Magma Acrylic
- Weight: 9.2 Oz. w/out Sheath; 12.2 w/ Sheath
- Carry System: Kydex Sheath
- Hand Made in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Silverthorn Knife & Tool Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!