The Klarus XT30R Rechargeable LED Flashlight was designed with two purposes in mind: hunting and searching. The handheld searchlight is equipped with a super-bright CREE XHP-35 HI D4 LED and is capable of throwing a beam up to 820 meters. That's 2,690 feet or half a mile away! The Klarus XT30R flashlight is therefore a great tool for identifying items far off in the distance, such as while on a search-and-rescue mission. This ultra-bright flashlight also offers a maximum output of 1800 lumens, as well as three additional outputs to accommodate any illuminating needs. This Klarus XT30R search light also functions as a hunting tool, due to its programmable setup. In fact, the Klarus XT30R offers two preset modes that cater to the individual task at hand. The Tactical mode, for example, provides one-touch access to both the Strobe and the Turbo outputs. This option works best for law enforcement professionals as a self-defense tool, such as during an emergency situation. The preset Hunting mode, on the other hand, provides instant access to the Turbo, Low and to the SOS outputs. To program your light, simply press and hold the side switch when the flashlight is off. The light will then enter Low mode and flicker. Finally, click the mode switch to activate the two preset options. Included Accessories: 1 x 3400mAh Li-ion battery pack (2 x 18650s) 1 x magnetic charging cable 1 x holster 1 x lanyard 1 x O-ring
- CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED, 50000 lamp life; Hunting Setting as factory default
- Input: 5V-8.4V; Battery: Integrated 3400mA/7.4V battery assembly; Charging: At 5V/2A, 5 hours to full, at 5V/1A, 10 hours to full
- Reflector: Mirror polished; Switch: Duo-Switch Tail Cap+Side Switch; Size: (Head)58mm(2.28") x (Body)25.4mm(1") x (Lenght)250.3mm(9.85")
- Weight: 354g (with battery); Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy
- Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof rating; Lens: Hardened, AR-coated lens, scratch-resistant
Free shipping to US customers!