The MK Ultra is our smallest and lightest knife to-date. Experience gained through 12 years of knife-making guided me in building this knife. Everything was thought-out and engineered to make it as strong and reliable as possible! The stainless steel lock insert is completely captured by internal 3D machined pockets. The only visible portion of the lock is the generous jimping for lock release. The precision-turned 17-4PH pivots and standoffs have a +-.0002 tolerance. The MK Ultra features rolling bearing construction, with hardened stainless bearing races. This Knife Is Made To Last! *Actual knife may vary slightly from photos shown
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Finish: DLC Black Fallout
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Handle Material: DLC Black Fallout Titanium
- Safety System: Stainless Steel Lock Insert
- Weight: 1.9oz
- Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed Titanium Cold Forged Clip
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Hardened Stainless Bearing Races
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Hoback Lock Insert
- 17-4PH Pivots and Standoffs
- Made in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Jake Hoback Knife Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!