The Carbon Fiber / Tiger Stripe Camo Anodized Kwaiback is the culmination of 4 years of R&D that adds up to the most improved and refined knife in our current lineup. Our motto is "form follows function," and our mission was to shave 1/3rd of the weight off a standard Kwaiback while maintaining the bomb-proof ruggedness that Hoback Knives has always been known for. I'm proud to say "Mission Accomplished!" The blade steel is the venerable CPM-Cru-Wear, with an excellent heat treat that seamlessly flows into and out of the titanium and carbon fiber frame set. There are several options to choose from to make this knife your very own -- including pocket clips, pivots, backspacers, and inlays. This all adds up to a NPD (Never Put it Down), not just an EDC!
- Overall Length: 9"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: .1875"
- Blade Material: CPM-Cru-Wear Stainless Steel
- Closed Length: 5.3"
- Handle Materials: .1875" Thick Carbon Fiber / Tiger Stripe Camo Anodized Titanium
- Safety System: Frame Lock
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)
- Made in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Jake Hoback Knife Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!