Razor sharp Rick Hinderer Model XM-18 3.0" recurve folding knife in textured OD G-10 / Working Finish Titanium Lockside. Lanyard hole in the handle. Dual thumb studs as well as a flipper for easy right or left hand operation. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Jimping on the thumb rest of the handle and blade spine for a secure grip. Titanium pocket clip can be mounted for blade tip up or tip down carry. Solid frame lock design with a Hinderer lock bar stabilizer. Smooth opening and closing. Great heavy use XM-18 tactical folding knife from Rick Hinderer in his recurve blade.
- Overall Length: 7”
- Blade Length: 3”
- Blade Thickness: .14"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Recurve
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN (60-61 HRC)
- Blade Finish: Working Finish
- Closed Length: 4.125”
- Handle Material: OD G-10 / Working Finish Titanium Lockside
- Safety System: Frame Lock
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Carry System: Tip Up, Tip Down Pocket Clip
- Handle Thickness: .43"
- Made in the USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Rick Hinderer Knife Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!