The TBP-01 (Tactical Bolt Pen) from Halfbreed Blades embodies extreme longevity, wearability and truly multifunctional design.
Constructed from 6000 series, non-reflective, anodized aluminium, the TBP-01 features an interchangeable crown set for individual customization by the user. Supplied with a recessed crown for positive thumb control and a separate tungsten carbide crown for emergency glass break applications, both crowns integrate with our stainless-steel pocket clip.
Also featured is our proprietary bolt actuator/release, the smooth manual operation brings the writing nib of the TBP-01 into action and quickly retracts when not in use.
The TBP-01 is a popular choice amongst our growing Everyday Carry market.
- Hard-wearing, low friction anodized finish mitigates glare. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green color options.
- Knurling at key points along the pen body enhances handling characteristics, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- If you like to keep your hands busy, you'll love the smooth action bolt.
- Supplied with 2 Fisher Space Pen refills. We have found these refills to offer superior performance.
- To complete the package, the TBP-01 is presented in a foam-lined presentation case complete with a warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Tactical Bolt Pen
Action: Retractable Bolt
Body Material: Dark Earth Brown Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
Carry System: Stainless Steel Pocket Clip w/ PVD Finish
Ink Cartridge: Fisher Space Pen Pressurized Ink Cartridge
Glass Breaker Material: Tungsten Carbide
Overall Length: 5.98" (151.95 mm)
Diameter: 0.56" (14.30 mm)
Weight: 1.96 oz. (55.8 g)