The LBK-01 (Large Bush Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is a multipurpose field utility knife, primarily intended for use by extreme outdoor enthusiasts.
Our LBK-01 isn’t just a knife! Jam-packed with features, we’ve inbuilt many popular functions needed to get the job done.
Designed with virtually indestructible toughness in mind, the LBK will take whatever you can throw at it.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6.5mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Generous fuller optimizes weight distribution.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black and ranger green colour options.
- The modified drop point and blade geometry are highly functional offering remarkable overall utility. Tasks ideally suited to the blade include prying, slicing, thrust cuts, wood working including carving, chopping and drilling, skinning and other field processing activities.
- Bevelled edges. The entire perimeter of the handle and portions of the blade controlled by direct contact with the hand, are machine bevelled to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Extra-large finger choil in combination with the oversized guard, aids control for more intricate cutting tasks, whilst offering protection for the hand.
- Jimping at key points along the tang enhances handling characteristics, including forward of the handle, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- US made linen micarta. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for less abrasion with non-gloved hands.
- Secured by steel torx fittings, the handle incorporates a bow drill on both sides of the handle for ambidextrous use.
- Crusher pommel includes fire starter striker.
- Lanyard holes at key points allow for paracord attachment.
- US made kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All LBK sheaths are supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- A fire steel with a secure carrier is incorporated into the sheath design and supplied with the tool.
- To complete the package, the LBK-01 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Large Bush Knife
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Plain
Blade Finish: Ranger Green Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
Blade Length: 5.70" (145mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.25" (6.5mm)
Handle Material: Black Micarta
Handle Thickness: 0.94" (24mm)
Overall Length: 11.22" (285mm)
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
Sheath Weight: 7.93oz. (225g)
Knife Weight: 17.46oz. (495g)
Overall Weight: 25.39oz. (720g)
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE
Made in Australia