Developed by in conjunction with members of specialist law enforcement, the IRT-01 from Halfbreed Blades is designed to perform a multitude of functions based on situational requirements.
Engineered for utility and toughness, our IRT model 01 is an essential personal carry, compact, hammer, pry bar, MOE tool.
Intended for use primarily by emergency first responders, the IRT is also a great addition to any vehicle tool kit.
- One-piece full tang construction ideally suited for hammering and prying.
- Austrian made 8mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Skeletonized handle optimizes weight distribution.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black and dark earth colour options.
- Modified claw design optimizes emergency glass break and rake functions.
- Extra-large finger choil reward of the hammer head aids control for striking hard surfaces and when utilizing pry bar functions.
- Jimping at key points along the handle enhances handling characteristics and enables the user to affix paracord wraps as desired.
- Handle features ¼ inch hex drive and bolt adjust multi wrench, accessible on both sides of the handle for ambidextrous use.
- Lanyard holes at opposing ends of the tool allow for paracord and carabina attachment.
- The IRT-01 is intended for carry via a single column PALS/MOLLE row on a plate carrier or pack. The handle width and thickness of the tool enable the IRT to slip between other mounted gear.
- To complete the package, the IRT-01 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Incident Response Tool
Steel: K110 D2 (56-57 HRC)
Finish: Dark Earth Tan Teflon Coated
Hammer Length: 5.59" (142mm)
Hammer Thickness: 0.31" (8mm)
Hammer Height: 1.57" (40mm)
Handle Thickness: 0.31" (8mm)
Handle Width: 1.18" (30mm)
Overall Length: 10.23" (260mm)
Overall Weight: 18.34oz. (520g)
Made in Australia