ESEE 6 Survival Knife Black Micarta OD Sheath 6S-OD
- Overall Length: 11 3/4"
- Blade Length: 6 1/2", Cutting Edge 5 3/4"
- Blade Thickness: .188"
- Blade Type: Combo Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel; 57 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powder Coating
- Handle Length: 5 1/4"
- Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta
- Weight: 11.8 Oz. w/Out Sheath, 15.9 Oz. w/Sheath
- Carry System: Olive Drab Molded Sheath w/ Clip Plate
- Rounded Pommel
- Made in USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized ESEE Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!
Please Note: ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor.
ESEE Knives has a no-questions-asked lifetime guarantee against blade and handle breakage. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, coatings, cosmetics, edge chipping / dulling, or sheathing. Machetes are considered a professional tool. Anyone purchasing a machete should already know how to properly use and maintain this tool. Due to the thin design, machetes are not designed to be used with a baton or as a prying tool.