ESEE 4 Survival Knife Desert Tan w/ MOLLE Back Sheath 4P-MB-DT
The ESEE-4 is the longer, thicker "wilderness" model of the popular ESEE-3 tactical knife. With its 3/16" thickness, full flat grind, rounded pommel, Micarta handles and light weight, it can serve as a primary backpacking and wilderness survival knife, or fitted to your modular system for duty carry in a tactical environment.
- Overall Length: 9.00"
- Blade Length: 4.50"; Cutting Edge 4.10"
- Blade Thickness: .19"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel; 57 HRC
- Blade Finish: Desert Tan Textured Powder Coating
- Handle Length: 4.50"
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 7.4 Oz. w/o Sheath, 10.9 Oz. w/Sheath
- Carry System: Black Sheath W/MOLLE Back
- Made in USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized ESEE Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!