ESEE Junglas Survival Machete Knife w/ Sheath
ESEE Junglas Survival Machete w/ Sheath.
- Overall Length: 16 1/2"
- Blade Length: 10 5/8"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Machete
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel; 57 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powder Coating
- Handle Length: 5 7/8"
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 22.5 Oz. w/o Sheath, 33.0 Oz. w/ Sheath
- Carry System: Black Molted Plastic Sheath w/ Cordura Backing
- Hammer Pommel w/ Serial Number
- Made in USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized ESEE Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!
Please Note: ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor.
ESEE Knives has a no-questions-asked lifetime guarantee against blade and handle breakage. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, coatings, cosmetics, edge chipping / dulling, or sheathing. Machetes are considered a professional tool. Anyone purchasing a machete should already know how to properly use and maintain this tool. Due to the thin design, machetes are not designed to be used with a baton or as a prying tool.