ESEE 3MIL-P-B Survival Knife Black Molded Sheath
Each ESEE 3MIL-P-B Knife comes with a black molded polymer sheath with MOLLE Back, Clip Plate, Built-In Glass Breaker, Paracord Lanyard and Cord Lock.
- Overall Length: 8 5/16"
- Blade Length: 3 7/8"; Cutting Edge 3 3/8"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel; 56-58 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powder Coating
- Handle Length: 4 7/16"
- Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta
- Weight: 5.2 Oz. w/o Sheath; 9.3 Oz. w/ Sheath
- Carry System: Black Molded Plastic Sheath w/ MOLLE Back
- Glass Breaker Pommel
- Made in USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized ESEE Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!
Please Note: ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor.
ESEE Knives has a no-questions-asked lifetime guarantee against blade and handle breakage. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, coatings, cosmetics, edge chipping / dulling, or sheathing. Machetes are considered a professional tool. Anyone purchasing a machete should already know how to properly use and maintain this tool. Due to the thin design, machetes are not designed to be used with a baton or as a prying tool.