Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin of Randall's Adventure & Training (ESEE Knives) designed the Model 3 based on the input from soldiers and cops in the field. After a few tweaks to the original concept, it didn't take long for the ESEE-3 to become the tactical fixed blade by which all others are judged. With its Micarta handles and 1/8" thick blade it's truly a slicing and cutting machine! The Model 3 also has some of the best carry options in the industry. Whether it's clipped inside your waistband or carried on your MOLLE gear, the molded sheathing and Cordura options hold the knife securely and safely, ready to deploy at a moment's notice. And while it's carried by special teams all over the world, The ESEE-3 also works well as a true utility knife for adventurers, hikers, backpackers or just working around the farm. As with all ESEE fixed blades, the Model 3 is backed by ESEE's No-Questions-Asked warranty. The ESEE-3 is Jeff Randall's personal favorite among all the ESEE designs.
- Overall Length: 8 5/16"
- Blade Length: 3 7/8"; Cutting Edge 3 3/8"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Blade Type: Combo Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel; 56-58 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powder Coating
- Handle Length: 4 7/16"
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Weight: 5.2 Oz. w/o Sheath; 9.3 Oz. w/ Sheath
- Carry System: Brown Molded Plastic Sheath w/ MOLLE Back
- Made in USA
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized ESEE Knives Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!