Entrek USA Ranger MKII Persian Fighting Knife Black Blade
The Entrek USA RANGER was named for a US Army Ranger that I have known since he was 10 years old. He suggested that I sharpen the top of the Bison. It was a good idea. The Ranger is a double-edged Persian fighter with a round butt grip. It has a ¼” thick, 9” long blade, and is 14” overall. If you like large combat knifes this is one of the best.
Entrek USA is a knife line brought to you by internationally known knife maker Ray W. Ennis. The purpose of this line is to bring the high quality of the custom knife to the public at a factory made price. In order to bring this about a combination of the latest technologies and old fashioned skilled hand work is used. Ray Ennis has been professionally designing and making knives since February of 1973, and has made over 7000 knives. Entrek USA knives can be found world wide.
- Overall Length: 14 5/16"
- Blade Length: 9"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Type: Plain Double Edge Persian Fighter
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel, 57-58 HRC
- Blade Finish: Non-Reflective Black
- Handle Length: 5 5/16"
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 1 Lb. 1.8 oz. w/o sheath; 1 Lb. 5.8 oz. w/ sheath
- Carry System: Black Kydex Sheath
- Hand Crafted by Ray Ennis, Made in America!
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Entrek USA Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!