Entrek USA Eagle Fixed Blade Fighting Bowie Knife
The Entrek USA Eagle combines a Bowie style with the strong armor piercing qualities of the Japanese point. Camp or Combat, is knife has the muscle to get the job done. The Eagle has a 9" long 1/4" thick blade, and overall length of 14 1/4".
Entrek USA is a knife line brought to you by internationally known knife maker Ray W. Ennis. The purpose of this line is to bring the high quality of the custom knife to the public at a factory made price. In order to bring this about a combination of the latest technologies and old fashioned skilled hand work is used. Ray Ennis has been professionally designing and making knives since February of 1973, and has made over 7000 knives. Entrek USA knives can be found world wide.
- Overall Length: 14 1/2"
- Blade Length: 9"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Tanto
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel, 57-58 HRC
- Blade Finish: Non-Reflective Bead Blast
- Handle Length: 5 1/2"
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 1 Lb. 2.4 oz. w/o sheath; 1 Lb. 6.4 oz. w/ sheath
- System: Black Kydex Sheath
- Hand Crafted by Ray Ennis, Made in America!
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Entrek USA Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!