Entrek USA Buffalo Fixed Blade Survival Knife
The Entrek USA Buffalo is a 7" blade version of the Entrek USA Bison. With its 1/4" thick blade, it is robust enough to handle the tough chores like building shelter and other camp and utility work. Overall length is 12".
Entrek USA is a knife line brought to you by internationally known knife maker Ray W. Ennis. The purpose of this line is to bring the high quality of the custom knife to the public at a factory made price. In order to bring this about a combination of the latest technologies and old fashioned skilled hand work is used. Ray Ennis has been professionally designing and making knives since February of 1973, and has made over 7000 knives. Entrek USA knives can be found world wide.
- Overall Length: 12"
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Modified Clip Point
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel, 57-58 HRC
- Blade Finish: Non-Reflective Bead Blast
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 12.6 Oz. w/out Sheath; 16.0 Oz. w/Sheath
- Carry System: Black Kydex Sheath
- Hand Crafted by Ray Ennis, Made in America!
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Entrek USA Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!