Hunting and fishing demand specially-tailored gear, which is why Adventure Medical Kits has created the Whitetail kit. Designed for recreational hunters and fishermen on trips up to four days long, the Whitetail contains supplies to treat the most common injuries, including penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, fish hook removal, stabilizing sprains, and stopping severe bleeding. Weighing just one pound and compact enough to fit in any pack, the Whitetail is required equipment on your next hunting/fishing adventure.
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Irrigation syringe, antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing wounds.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
- Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Adventure Medical Kits Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!