This solid, practical hunter will be your personal don't-leave-home-without-it tool for your next adventure. The shape and weight of the blade provide a perfect outdoorsman's knife, with plenty enough razor-sharp edge to handle any situation.
Our custom proprietary heat-treat produces a hard edge and a slightly softer spine, making a tough blade that stays sharper longer. Thumb and finger rests on the spine and under the guard provide secure handling, with climbing vine filework cut painstakingly into the top of the blade.
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 80CrV2 High Carbon Alloy Steel w/ Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Black Adder Cerakote
- Handle Length: 4 1/2"
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Carry System: Black Typhon Kryptek Kydex Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 7.8 oz w/Out Sheath; 11.6 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW All-weather Kryptec© Kydex© sheath
- NEW TekLok© attachment for use with belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Upright or cross-draw (horizontal) carry
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!