Wraith's dramatic spear point blade design reinforces a born-and-bred piercer with a strong tanto point, making this a superior fighting knife ideal for military and martial arts applications.
The deep finger choil and guard protects your hand and aids maneuverability with minimal bulk, while the thumb and finger rests filed behind each help create a secure hold. The handle is shaped to rest naturally in your hand, with our signature Corrugated handle notching for additional control and precision.
- Overall Length: 10 1/8"
- Blade Length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Tanto
- Blade Material: 80CrV2 High Carbon Alloy Steel w/ Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Sand Viper Cerakote
- Handle Length: 5 1/8"
- Handle Material: Desert Tan Micarta
- Carry System: Tan Typhon Kryptec Kydex Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 11 oz w/Out Sheath; 15 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in house for maximum toughness, durability and edge holding capability
- Industry leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- New all weather Kryptec© Kydex© sheath
- New TekLok© attachment for use with belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives' Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!