Designed for treks through the world's most inhospital locations, the Scout tackles everything from emergency shelter building to batoning, camp chores and food prep with ease.
The pommel is shaped to a flat head adjustment tool, perfect for field adjustments or for applying concentrated blunt force. A locking sheath prevents accidental loss while riding the rapids or forging through brush. The Scout also features a notched bottle opener for when it's time to relax by the campfire after a long day of adventure.
- Overall Length: 9.5"
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 80CrV2 High Carbon Alloy Steel w/ Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Black Adder Cerakote
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Carry System: Black Typhon Kryptek Kydex Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 7 oz w/Out Sheath; 10 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW All-weather Kryptec© Kydex© sheath
- NEW TekLok© attachment for use with belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Flattened pommel for field adjustments, prying and applying concentrated force
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!