This clean, classic small drop point design is ideal for everyday carry and general use. The Persian Skinner's compact size make it easy to carry and remove from the sheath, and the lightweight yet extremely capable blade is perfect for a variety of daily tasks. The blade is custom heat treated and hollow ground for maximum durability and edge retention, with a fine yet sturdy tip and thumb and finger rests for easy handling. The uniquely curved, rounded pommel handle fits perfectly and intuitively into your hand and makes using the Persian Skinner second nature.
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 51200 High Carbon Alloy Steel
- Blade Finish: Sand Viper Cerakote
- Handle Length: 4"
- Handle Material: Tan Micarta
- Carry System: Tan Kydex Pocket Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 4.4 oz w/Out Sheath; 6.8 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW All-weather Kydex© sheath
- NEW TekLok© attachment for use with belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Flattened pommel for field adjustments, prying and applying concentrated force
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!