Rugged and versatile, the knives of the Raider series are the workhorses of the Dawson Tactical line. Excellent as all around field, tactical, rescue and survival knives and rigorously field-tested under a variety of conditions, the Raiders represent the best of Dawson function and practicality.
The Raiders are made from 80CrV2 virgin steel, a premium, German-made high carbon alloy noted for its exceptional toughness and excellent edge-holding capability. The offset guards feature thumb rests behind each for security and increased control, while doubling as bottle openers. The pommel is shaped to a flat head adjustment tool, perfect for field adjustments or for applying concentrated blunt force.
- Overall Length: 10 1/2"
- Blade Length: 5 1/2"
- Cutting Edge: 4 1/2"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Spear Point
- Blade Material: 80VrV2 High Carbon Allo Steel w/ Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Black Adder Cerakote
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Carry System: Black Typhon Kryptek Kydex Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 10.73 oz w/Out Sheath; 15 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW All-weather Kryptec© Kydex© sheath
- NEW TekLok© attachment for use with belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!