Barry has modernized the traditional Japanese companion blade with a more effective point and an ultra fine cutting edge. It is designed to serve you well as a compact all around field and GP (general purpose) knife. It is made from Damascus steel and the knife has an overall length of 9 1/4". The blade is 5" long with handy thumb rest.
The Modern Tanto is available in your choice of Desert Tan or Black Micarta or stabilized Wood handle. This Tanto also comes with a Leather sheath, featuring Barry's split style belt loop and specially designed to be rigged in several different ways.
- Overall Length: 9 1/4"
- Blade Length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Modern Tanto Point
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Blade Finish: Clearkote
- Handle Length: 4 1/4"
- Handle Material: Paracord Wrapped Green Stabilized Wood
- Carry System: Leather Sheath
- Weight: 6 oz w/Out Sheath; 9 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!