Dawson Knives Limited Edition Cicada is serialized. Light, versatile and razor sharp, you can carry it as your EDC, for hunting and survival. It is made from 80CrV2 high carbon alloy steel, German-made high carbon alloy noted for its exceptional toughness and excellent edge-holding capability.
- Overall Length: 8.375"
- Blade Length: 4.125"
- Cutting Edge: 3.375"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 80CrV2 High Carbon Alloy Steel
- Blade Finish: Hellcat Cerakote
- Handle Length: 4.25"
- Handle Material: Blue / Black G-10
- Carry System: Blue Typhon Kryptec Kydex Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 4.2 oz w/out Sheath, 7.6 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- 80CrV2 high carbon alloy steel w/ Vanadium (German Steel)
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- All-weather Kydex© sheath designed for carry on belt, backpack or vest
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!