Patterned after the short tantos the Japanese Samurai traditionally carried as a companion blade to their Katanas, Barry’s Kogai (pronounced Koh-guy) is designed to serve you well not only as a compact and versatile fighter but as an all around field knife as well. Streamlined and efficient, the blade has a top bevel for balance and easy penetration, and is hollow ground to a razor fineness on the edge. The Kogai features Barry's Japanese Interlocking Wrap handle, underlaid with genuine Stingray skin.
- Overall Length: 9 1/4"
- Blade Length: 4 3/4"
- Cutting Edge: 4 1/4
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Trailing Point
- Blade Material: 5160 High Carbon Alloy Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Clearkote
- Handle Length: 4 1/2"
- Handle Material: Japanese Wrap Over Stingray Skin
- Carry System: Black Kydex Sheath
- Weight: 6.6 oz w/Out Sheath; 10.4 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!