The capable, sturdy feel and always useful blade shape of the Field Guide make a versatile everyday carry and outdoors knife. Quickly slice through boxes, baling, cord, or use as a small game knife. The Field Guide's ready to go.
- Overall Length: 6 1/2"
- Blade Length: 2 3/8"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: 52100 High Carbon Alloy Steel
- Blade Finish: Sand Viper Cerakote
- Handle Length: 4 1/8"
- Handle Material: Tan Micarta
- Carry System: Tan Kydex Pocket Sheath
- Weight: 3.5 oz w/Out Sheath; 6 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!