A serious knife for serious users, the Diamondback 7 is the friend you need when the operation goes south. A partial top grind creates a lighter, well-balanced blade and a narrower point for piercing. This well balanced field and fighting knife is the one thing you never leave home without.
- Overall Length: 12 1/4"
- Blade Length: 7 1/2"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Material: 5160 high carbon alloy steel
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Black Adder Cerakote
- Handle Length: 4 3/4"
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Carry System: Black Typhon Kryptek Kydex Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 13.4 oz w/Out Sheath; 17.6 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW All-weather Kryptec© Kydex© sheath
- NEW TekLok© attachment for use with belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!