The Deer Skinner has been flat ground to a ultra fine skinning edge, making it the ultimate tool for quickly and cleanly skinning and slicing game of all sizes. Our own proprietary heat-treat, perfected and proved over 40 years in the business, is famous for the exceptional toughness and long-lasting edges it produces.
The blade is finished in your choice of four colors of rust and impact resistant Cerakote. Climbing vine filework is carefully cut along the spine of the blade, and a grooved thumbrest is provided for positive and safe handling. The handle is thoughtfully shaped with rounded corners and a gentle palm swell to fit comfortably into your hand.
- Overall Length: 8"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Material: 52100 High Carbon Alloy Steel
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Adder Cerakote
- Handle Length: 4"
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Carry System: Black Typhon Kryptek Kydex Sheath w/ TekLok
- Weight: 3.5 oz w/Out Sheath; 6 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta© handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW All-weather Kryptec© Kydex© sheath
- NEW TekLok© attachment for use with belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Upright or Cross Draw (Horizontal) Carry
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!