Dawson Knives Copper Canyon Fixed Blade Hunting Skinning Knife CPM-3V Steel Arizona Copper Finish OD Green G-10 Handle
The Copper Canyon's trailing point blade is a classic skinning pattern, easily peeling back hide and dressing out game. The handle features a deep finger choil and thumb ramp to help "choke up" on the blade for easy handling and additional control.
- Overall Length: 9"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Trailing Point
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Steel, 59-60 HRC
- Blade Finish: Arizona Copper Cerakote
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Material: OD Green G-10
- Carry System: Leather/Kydex Hybrid Sheath
- Weight: 6.3 oz w/Out Sheath; 13.1 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G-10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather & Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!