Dawson Knives Chief Fixed Blade Survival Knife CPM-3V Steel Arizona Copper Finish Black G-10 Handle
The Dawson Knives Chief is a superior chopping and camp knife.
- Overall Length: 9 3/4"
- Blade Length: 5 1/4"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Drop Point
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Steel, 59-60 HRC
- Blade Finish: Arizona Copper Cerakote
- Handle Length: 4 1/2"
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Carry System: Leather/Kydex Hybrid Sheath
- Weight: 9.4 oz w/Out Sheath; 14.2 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G-10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather & Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!