Hunting and fishing demand specially-tailored gear, which is why Adventure Medical Kits has created the Sportsman series of medical kits. Designed for commercial or recreational hunters and fishermen on trips up to fourteen days long, the Grizzly contains supplies to treat the most common injuries, including penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, fish hook removal, splinting fractures, and stopping severe bleeding. Inside you will find a removable and waterproof Field Trauma Pak containing QuikClot, Swat-T tourniquet and a host of other supplies to take care of any injuries you sustain in the field.
- Administer CPR Safely
- CPR Mask for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Stop Severe Bleeding
- Includes QuikClot, Swat-T tourniquet, and trauma pads.
- Lighten Your Kit
- Removable Field Trauma Pak means you can leave the larger kit at base camp and only carry what you need to treat the most common and serious injuries in the field.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before They Start
- Die-cut Moleskin is easy to apply and is essential to protect against the sportsman's #1 injury.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
"Dull Knife Terminator" - Your Authorized Adventure Medical Kits Dealer!
Free shipping to US customers!