Developed by in conjunction with members of specialist law enforcement, the IRT-01 from Halfbreed Blades is designed to perform a multitude of functions based on situational requirements.
Engineered for utility and toughness, our IRT-01 is an essential personal carry, compact, hammer, pry bar, MOE tool.
Intended for use primarily by emergency first responders, the IRT is also a great addition to any vehicle tool kit.
- One-piece full tang construction ideally suited for hammering and prying.
- Austrian made 8mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Skeletonized handle optimizes weight distribution.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black and dark earth colour options.
- Modified claw design optimizes emergency glass break and rake functions.
- Extra-large finger choil reward of the hammer head aids control for striking hard surfaces and when utilizing pry bar functions.
- Jimping at key points along the handle enhances handling characteristics and enables the user to affix paracord wraps as desired.
- Handle features ¼ inch hex drive and bolt adjust multi wrench, accessible on both sides of the handle for ambidextrous use.
- Lanyard holes at opposing ends of the tool allow for paracord and carabina attachment.
- The IRT-01 is intended for carry via a single column PALS/MOLLE row on a plate carrier or pack. The handle width and thickness of the tool enable the IRT to slip between other mounted gear.
- To complete the package, the IRT-01 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Incident Response Tool
Steel: K110 D2 (56-57 HRC)
Finish: Black Teflon Coated
Hammer Length: 5.59" (142mm)
Hammer Thickness: 0.31" (8mm)
Hammer Height: 1.57" (40mm)
Handle Thickness: 0.31" (8mm)
Handle Width: 1.18" (30mm)
Overall Length: 10.23" (260mm)
Overall Weight: 18.34oz. (520g)
Made in Australia