Dawson Knives Border Bowie Fixed Blade Survival Knife CPM-3V Steel Satin Finish Red/Black G-10 Handle
The Border Bowie is simply a classic, a favorite among western enthusiasts who appreciate authenticity. With this Dawson favorite displayed proudly on their hip, they are the envy of all their friends. The blade is precisely hollow ground, with a handy thumb rest for safety and handling. The handle is expertly shaped to fit perfectly into the curves of your hand, becoming a seamless extension of your arm.
- Overall Length: 13"
- Blade Length: 8"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Bowie
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Steel, 59-60 HRC
- Blade Finish: Satin Cerakote
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Material: Red/Black G-10
- Carry System: Leather/Kydex Hybrid Sheath
- Weight: 13.2 oz w/Out Sheath; 19.5 oz w/Sheath
- Hand Made in USA
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G-10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather & Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
“Dull Knife Terminator” - Your Authorized Dawson Knives Dealer!